The Chocolate Experience - "Death By Chocolate" (2.5 hrs approx)
Price $399 for 2 persons*
This tour experience is about just one thing - chocolate! Oh and our cars, of course. So that's two things really ....
“Will looked horrified. "What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate?”
“Happiness. Simple as a glass of chocolate or tortuous as the heart. Bitter. Sweet. Alive.”
“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
“If there's no chocolate in Heaven, I'm not going.”
- Your chauffeur will collect you in the classic car** of your choice for a 20 minute cruise from Napier City Centre to the Silky Oak Chocolate Company on the edge of town.
- The fantastic full-on 'Death By Chocolate' experience begins at the Silky Oak Chocolate Co factory shop, where the manufacturing process is explained and you can sample and buy chocolate and fudge to take away. Subject to factory schedules, you may see some of the delicious products being made!
- Enter the fascinating "Chocolate Thru the Ages" Museum with hundreds of amazing exhibits to enjoy depicting the history of our love for chocolate from the Aztecs right up to modern day.
- Relax in the Silky Oak Cafe while you enjoy a delicious chocolate drink (or tea/coffee if you prefer) and a chocolate muffin/ slice served with liquid chocolate and cream, plus a bonus take home gift (chocolate of course).
- Finally, enjoy a leisurely drive back to Napier.
* Additional persons can be added up to a total of 4 per car for $35 each
** Should you prefer, we would be delighted to provide this tour in a modern air conditioned vehicle. Simply indicate your preference on the Booking form.